These are the notes, preserved for historical reasons, from the bugs team goals for the month of January 2010.
To see what was actually released, visit the bugs team 10.01 milestone page on Launchpad.
- Deliver patch tracking project completed [IN PROGRESS]
- DONE: bug listing icons
- DONE: patch notifications in email
- DONE: several bugs fixed
- +patches view is basically done, but not landed for 10.01. Needs more testing and UI work. Decided to land early 10.02.
- Scope and design story for reliable bug syncing [DONE]
- UI mockups sent to list, discussed, and approved
- Created wiki story page
- Established QA plan
- Created metrics for lpstats
- Fixed several bugs along the way
- Deliver initial implementation of bug heat [DONE]
- Everyone pitched in at sprint on this
- Bug heat showing in listings
- Bug heat showing in bug pages
- Calculations updated regularly and scalable
- Handful of bugs and some UI polish remain for 10.02
- +filebug timeout with large blobs
- not complete, but established bugs use of jobs system which makes fixing this possible