These are the notes, preserved for historical reasons, from the bugs team dashboard for the month of December 2009.
To see what was actually released, visit the bugs team 3.1.12 milestone page on Launchpad.
3.1.12 notes (from December 2009)
Work to be taken up during this cycle (due December 16, 2009) are listed by developer below.
- better patch display in bug pages [DONE]
- Follow up with jml/sinzui about flatter bug link (death to this series nonsense) [TODO]
overlooked. No need to follow up here until Bug Q&A gets closer to development time, given recent changes to focus more on checkwatches.
- Display the number of affected users [DONE]
+filebug async work [DONE]
- One minor UI bug and a possibly related OOPS remain.
- designing bug heat algorithm
- Still TODO. Graham took this over from Deryck and couldn't complete before holiday time.
Dialog widget for Bug Q&A dialog [TODO]
- This is being bumped to January.
- Tom was CHR until end of year after.