- Check to see if there was a discussion on the mailing list about inviting other teams to do lazr-js code reviews. If it wasn't discussed we'll address it next week. [bac/mars]
Reviewers with JS skills are listed on https://dev.launchpad.net/ReviewerSchedule. These people should be considered resources though any reviewer can do JS reviews.
- Edwin suggested a new standard for JS naming. He is going to open bugs for the existing inconsistencies and each team will do their own clean up.
- Developers are urged to land or change the status on approved MPs that appear on +activereviews.
- For LP developers who are not reviewers the team leads will be responsible for nominating them to become mentats when appropriate.
- The reviewers meeting will continue on a weekly basis but may be canceled if there are no agenda items. So please add your items to the wiki if you have them.
- Julian brought up the recent problem we had with an API that passed review but shouldn't have. We agreed to take the conversation to the mailing list.
Very brief meeting that just summarized the AMEU meeting. No new discussion.