Not logged in - Log In / Register





15:01] <bac> #startmeeting
[15:01] <MootBot> Meeting started at 09:01. The chair is bac.
[15:01] <MootBot> Commands Available: [TOPIC], [IDEA], [ACTION], [AGREED], [LINK], [VOTE]
[15:01] <bac> Hi and welcome to the reviewers meeting.
[15:01] <bac> who is here, besides eager bigjools ?
[15:01] <abentley> me
[15:01] <sinzui> me
[15:01] <adeuring> me
[15:02] <noodles775> me
[15:02] <adeuring> deryck is off today
[15:02] <bac> thanks adeuring
[15:03] <bac> gmb, leonardr, mars: ping
[15:03] <gmb> Erk
[15:03] <gmb> me
[15:03] <mars> me
[15:04] <bac> gary_poster:  ping
[15:04] <EdwinGrubbs> me
[15:04] <leonardr> me
[15:04] <henninge> me
[15:04] <gary_poster> me-ish
[15:04] <henninge> ;)
[15:04] <bac> [topic] agenda
[15:04] <MootBot> New Topic:  agenda
[15:05] <bac>  * Roll call
[15:05] <bac>  * Agenda
[15:05] <bac>  * Outstanding actions
[15:05] <bac>  * New topics
[15:05] <bac>    * Lots of unlanded, approved branches [bac]
[15:05] <bac>  * Peanut gallery
[15:05] <bac> [topic] outstanding actions
[15:05] <MootBot> New Topic:  outstanding actions
[15:05] <bac> * bac to update TestStyleGuide.
[15:05] <bac> l've begun doing this and will seek input from abentley and sinzui before finalizing
[15:06] <bac> * Bjornt to set a policy on what can live in lib/lp, lib/services, and lib/coop
[15:06] <bac> i don't think BjornT is with us ATM, so i'll roll this over.
[15:06] <bac> * *Everyone* read lib/canonical/launchpad/doc/db-policy.txt
[15:07] <bac> last week bigjools talked about using the slave store and recommended reading this document.
[15:07] <bac> i hope everyone has had a chance to review it as there is lots of good information in there.
[15:07] <bac> if you haven't, please take some time this week to do so.
[15:07] <bac> </nag>
[15:07] <bac> * Sinzui to replace pylint
[15:08] <sinzui> I have not completed that
[15:08] <bac> sinzui:  were you able to make any progress in liberating your script?
[15:08] <sinzui> No.
[15:09] <bac> sinzui:  last week i think you stated it would replace pyflakes, but that was a misstatement, right?  we want to keep pyflakes and replace pylint?
[15:10] <sinzui> I agreed to replace the entire for a faster python script
[15:10] <sinzui> sorry, but my family insisted that I be with them
[15:10] <sinzui> I never promised my work hours for this
[15:10] <bac> sinzui:  that's quite alright.  understood.
[15:10] <bac> there are no other new topics for discussion.
[15:10] <bac> does anyone have anything not listed?
[15:11] <mars> bac, I do
[15:11] <bac> go ahead mars
[15:11] <mars> A quick question for the room: has ec2 test been working properly for everyone since last week?
[15:12] <bac> mars: it has worked for me the few times i've run it.
[15:12] <mars> alright, I'll take that as a good sign
[15:13] <bac> mars what is the status of 'ec2 land'?
[15:13] <mars> If anyone does notice a disappearing branch, please ping me
[15:13] <mars> bac, that was fixed as well
[15:13] <bac> mars: ok, great.  i'll start using it again.
[15:13] <bac> anything else from anyone?
[15:14] <bac> if not, let's end very early.
[15:14] <bac> thanks for coming.
[15:14] <bac> #endmeeting
[15:14] <MootBot> Meeting finished at 09:14.
[15:14] <mars> bac, the "unlanded branches topic"?
[15:14] <bac> oh, yeah
[15:14] <bac> thanks mars
[15:14] <bac> i just looked on +activereviews and noticed a large number of approved branches that have not landed.
[15:15] <bac> please, everyone, take a look and take some action on your branches.  if they are really old either land them or change the status.
[15:15] <bac> that's all.
[15:15] <bigjools> let's review that again next week
[15:15] <bigjools> see if the number changes
[15:15] <bac> good idea bigjools
[15:16] <bac> #endmeeting-again
[15:16] <bigjools> it's *waste* in LEAN terms :(
[15:16] <mars> yeah
[15:16] <bac> bigjools:  perhaps the team leads can help.  :)
[15:16] <mars> and more effort to re-sync later
[15:16] <bigjools> there's only so much I can beat them :)
[15:16] <mars> like a debt with a low interest rate
[15:16]  * bac sees lots of soyuzy branches...
[15:18]  * noodles775 notes that one of the branches listed there is dependent on a subsequent branch in the pipeline.


22:27] <thumper> bac: I'm not going to be around for the reviewer meeting, and rockstar isn't either :)
[22:28] <thumper> bac: so probably worth skipping this week
[22:33] <bac> thumper:  it's unanimous!
[22:33] <bac> see you next week

ReviewerMeeting20100616 (last edited 2010-08-04 13:31:45 by bac)