Not logged in - Log In / Register





15:00] <bac> #startmeeting
[15:00] <MootBot> Meeting started at 09:00. The chair is bac.
[15:00] <MootBot> Commands Available: [TOPIC], [IDEA], [ACTION], [AGREED], [LINK], [VOTE]
[15:00] <bac> me!
[15:00] <sinzui> me
[15:00] <abentley> me
[15:00] <EdwinGrubbs> me
[15:01] <mars> me
[15:01] <bac> rinze: ping
[15:01] <mars> bac, gary is away today
[15:01] <noodles775> me
[15:01] <henninge> me
[15:02] <leonardr> me
[15:02] <bac> deryck sent his regretss
[15:02] <bac> s
[15:02] <bac> bigjools: ping
[15:02] <bigjools> me
[15:03] <bac> adeuring: ping
[15:03] <adeuring> me (sroyy...)
[15:03] <bac> [topic] agenda
[15:03] <MootBot> New Topic:  agenda
[15:03] <adeuring> sorry
[15:03] <bac>  * Roll call
[15:03] <bac>  * Agenda
[15:03] <bac>  * Outstanding actions
[15:03] <bac>  * New topics
[15:03] <bac>    * Lots of unlanded, approved branches [bac]
[15:03] <bac>  * Peanut gallery
[15:03] <bac> [topic] outstanding actions
[15:03] <MootBot> New Topic:  outstanding actions
[15:04] <bac> * bac and abentley  to define new doctest policy regarding what is "testable documentation".
[15:04] <bac> good news
[15:05] <bac> i spent some time yesterday going throught the TestStyleGuide trying to 1) bring it up-to-date wrt the post-apocalyptic directory layout and 2) try to define 'testable documentation' and spell out our expectations
[15:05]  * noodles775 has a meeting conflict this week. Sorry bac.
[15:05] <bac> i've asked abentley and sinzui to look it over and give feedback.  but i'm removing this albatross from the todo list
[15:05] <rinze> me
=== jtv-afk is now known as jtv
[15:05] <bac> * Bjornt to set a policy on what can live in lib/lp, lib/services, and lib/coop
[15:05] <jtv> me
[15:05] <abentley> bac, it looks pretty good to me.
[15:05]  * bac wonders who this rinze person is...
[15:05] <abentley> bac, detailed results to come.
[15:05]  * bac and what he's done with jelmer
[15:06] <rinze> bac: I'm jelmer :-)
[15:06] <bac> i guess BjornT probably won't get to that item before he departs.
[15:06] <bac> perhaps we should give it over to jml
[15:07] <bac> * *Everyone* read lib/canonical/launchpad/doc/db-policy.txt
[15:07] <bac> a final reminder to look at that documentation.
[15:07] <bac> * Sinzui to replace pylint
[15:07] <sinzui> blocked
[15:07] <sinzui> I can resume work when lp builds my package
[15:07] <bac> sinzui: you're now working on this during the workday, though.  that's good news.
[15:08] <sinzui> That is because I am in the lp tree now
[15:08] <sinzui> waiting for a dep
[15:08] <bac> [topic] Lots of unlanded, approved branches [bac]
[15:08] <MootBot> New Topic:  Lots of unlanded, approved branches [bac]
[15:08] <bac> we talked about this two weeks ago and bigjools suggested we revisit.
[15:09] <bac> the list of approved-but-unlanded old branches has been driven down to 8
[15:09] <bac> only three owned by people here.
[15:09]  * mars hides
[15:10]  * adeuring hides too
[15:10] <bac> so, please either land those branches or mark the MP something other than 'approved', if appropriate
[15:10] <bac> i was sure my gimp elephant picture would spur some to action
[15:10] <bac> [topic] peanuts
[15:10] <MootBot> New Topic:  peanuts
[15:10] <bac> anyone have something not on the agenda?
[15:11] <bac> i have nothing else.
[15:11] <bac> thanks for coming to a very brief meeting.
[15:12] <bac> #endmeeting
[15:12] <MootBot> Meeting finished at 09:12.


No meeting.

ReviewerMeeting20100630 (last edited 2010-08-04 13:31:27 by bac)