fix broken links
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
| * [[Projects |Current projects]] - major things that are happening now
* [[RoadMap|Roadmap]] - major things that are happening next
|Line 47:||Line 45:|
|* [[ReleaseChecklist|Release Checklist]]|
|Line 50:||Line 47:|
|* [[SpuriousFailures|How to handle spurious failures]]|
|Line 55:||Line 51:|
|* [[DowntimeDeploymentSchedule|Downtime deployment schedule]]|
|Line 104:||Line 99:|
| * [[http://wiki.zope.org/ZPT/TAL|TAL]] - Specification
* [[http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/ZPT.stx|Using Zope Page Templates]] - Although written for Zope2, it is valid for Zope3
* [[http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/ZPT.stx/AdvZPT.stx|Advanced Page Templates]] - Written for Zope2, but valid for Zope3
| * [[https://pagetemplates.readthedocs.io/en/latest/history/TALSpecification14.html|TAL]] - Specification
* [[https://zope.readthedocs.io/en/latest/zopebook/ZPT.html|Using Zope Page Templates]] - Although written for Zope2, it is valid for Zope3
* [[https://zope.readthedocs.io/en/latest/zopebook/AdvZPT.html|Advanced Page Templates]] - Written for Zope2, but valid for Zope3
|Line 109:||Line 104:|
|* [[http://pypi.python.org/pypi/zc.buildout|zc.buildout's documentation on PyPI]]|
Launchpad Development Wiki
Launchpad is a platform that helps people and teams work together on free software. It is hosted by Canonical, Ltd, and is open source software, licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License, version 3.
This wiki is for Launchpad development. If you're just looking for help using Launchpad (including help with its APIs), please visit the help wiki. But if you're a heavy user of Launchpad who wants to help shape its future, then this is the wiki for you. You might also want to look at the documentation in the Launchpad tree.
I want to...
Parts of Launchpad
Foundations - everything that holds Launchpad together
Translations - translating programs into multiple languages
Registry - people, projects and teams
Bugs - the bug tracker
Code - version control
Answers - knowledge base
Blueprint - collaborative design
Soyuz - packaging
LEP: Launchpad Enhancement Proposal - How to propose a change to Launchpad
Where's trunk? Finding the "master" branch for Launchpad.
LaunchpadPpa - How we manage the Launchpad dependencies PPA
Things to consider in preparing patches.
Polyot - script to help you run the Launchpad test suite on remote machines